Comprehensive Services to Plan Your Total Financial Life
Your financial needs grow and change depending on which stage of life you’re experiencing. Our firm is ready to help you through those challenging transitions and changing needs as we create and implement your holistic financial plan.
Services We Offer
- How much do I need to save for my kids’ college education expenses?
- Aside from tuition, what other expenses should I prepare for?
- What is the current risk level of my total investment portfolio and does it align with my personal risk tolerance?
- Does our current portfolio meet our lifestyle needs or should we re-position our investments?
- Is my portfolio diversified?
- As we get closer to our retirement years, how should we modify our investment plan to provide more stability and higher income?
- How much can we draw annually from our investment portfolio to supplement other sources of retirement income?
- Based on my goals, how much should I be contributing to my retirement accounts on an annual basis?
- Am I optimizing my retirement benefits at work? If not, how can I?
- What is the best way to protect my loved ones?
- How do I maximize the assets left to my beneficiaries?
- How do I make sure my assets go where I want them to?
Long-Term Care Insurance
- When should I buy long-term care insurance?
- How much coverage should I buy and what type of care is included?
- Who will I ask to pay for my care if I can’t?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- Are my older life insurance policies still relevant and current?
Planning for business owners
- Do we have the proper retirement plan in place for the employees?
- Is our group health plan updated and current?
- Do we have a business succession plan in place?
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions, you’re in good company.
Our Fee Structure
Because we understand everyone faces unique needs and challenges, we offer both commission-based and fee-only pricing to best accommodate our wide variety of clients and services. After meeting and exploring your options together, we’ll decide together which fee structure will be best for your individual situation.